POAO members speak out on ''why I became a member''
- Membership runs for the calendar year, January to December.
- Membership is due no later than May 31 each year.
- Membership can be renewed online at poao.wildapricot.org , through paper forms or on here under renew my membership. New members will receive a certificate of membership and all members receive a sticker yearly.
- Memberships are tax deductible. Please save your receipt.
- Expiry is noted online as due at the beginning of November yearly to allow for renewal at the yearly symposium.
POAO Offers 3 types of Membership:
Full membership is available to POs and PPOs as well as anyone person approved by the Board of Directors. All Probation Officers and Probation and Parole Officers who wish to join must join as full members. The fee is $175 plus HST – $197.75
Associate Membership is available for those who have not worked as a Probation and Parole Officer/ Probation Officer or who have permanently left the position, understanding that they have no voting privileges. The fee is $75 plus HST – $84.75.
Affiliate Memberships are available for Associations. This includes access to all publications as well as one delegate to attend the annual symposium. The affiliate membership is $300 plus HST – $339.
Membership has its perks!
One of the many benefits of membership in POAO is to enjoy a variety of discounts at venues throughout the Province. POAO is happy to continue our relationship with Perkopolis. This company provides discounts on tickets, hotels and other attractions accessible to POAO members via the internet. It allows you to view all participating venues, rates, receive updates on new and exciting discounts and pay for your purchases securely and instantly online. It’s easy, just create an account and start accessing the site at www.perkopolis.com.